- RSS Channel Showcase 3304272
- RSS Channel Showcase 9993907
- RSS Channel Showcase 1132573
- RSS Channel Showcase 5047711
Articles on this Page
- 04/21/18--12:31: _Re: ACC-cannot see ...
- 04/21/18--12:54: _Re: Charged more th...
- 04/21/18--13:28: _Re: Upgrade without...
- 04/21/18--13:38: _Re: ACC-cannot see ...
- 04/21/18--13:43: _Re: Being asked to ...
- 04/21/18--14:55: _Re: CC Subscriber c...
- 04/21/18--15:50: _Re: I already have ...
- 04/21/18--15:56: _Re: I already have ...
- 04/21/18--17:49: _Re: ACC-cannot see ...
- 04/21/18--18:28: _CC opens, but it wo...
- 04/21/18--20:20: _Cannot login the cr...
- 04/21/18--22:05: _Re: Cannot login th...
- 04/21/18--22:05: _Re: CC opens, but i...
- 04/21/18--23:24: _Re: Cannot login th...
- 04/21/18--23:25: _Re: Cannot login th...
- 04/22/18--01:59: _Premiere ProのDolby ...
- 04/22/18--04:03: _non riesco a scaric...
- 04/22/18--05:42: _Kein Abo-Upgrade mö...
- 04/22/18--07:18: _Re: Premiere ProのDo...
- 04/22/18--07:19: _Re: Premiere ProのDo...
- 04/22/18--07:31: _Re: Kein Abo-Upgrad...
- 04/22/18--07:33: _Re: non riesco a sc...
- 04/22/18--07:44: _Re: Cannot login th...
- 04/22/18--08:01: _Re: Cannot login th...
- 04/22/18--08:02: _Re: Cannot login th...
- 04/22/18--07:58: _Re: Cannot login th...
- 04/22/18--08:06: _Re: Cannot login th...
- 04/22/18--08:17: _Re: Cannot login th...
- 04/22/18--08:27: _Re: CC opens, but i...
- 04/22/18--08:58: _Re: CC opens, but i...
- 04/22/18--09:06: _Re: CC opens, but i...
- 04/22/18--10:19: _Use of Adobe produc...
- 04/22/18--10:51: _Re: Use of Adobe pr...
- 04/22/18--11:23: _Re: Use of Adobe pr...
- 04/22/18--12:13: _Re: How to take adv...
- 04/22/18--12:24: _Re: •You'll be char...
- 04/22/18--12:25: _Kein erneutes Abo m...
- 04/22/18--12:27: _Re: CC opens, but i...
- 04/22/18--12:32: _Re: ACC-cannot see ...
- 04/22/18--12:34: _Re: ACC-cannot see ...
- 04/22/18--13:16: _Re: Kein erneutes A...
- 04/22/18--13:17: _Re: Kein erneutes A...
- 04/22/18--12:12: _•You'll be charged ...
- 04/22/18--13:19: _Re: •You'll be char...
- 04/22/18--13:30: _Re: •You'll be char...
- 04/22/18--14:24: _Re: Use of Adobe pr...
- 04/22/18--14:54: _Re: Cannot login th...
- 04/22/18--15:36: _Brush download
- 04/22/18--16:42: _how many PCs can I ...
- 04/22/18--17:00: _node.exe causes sec...
- 04/21/18--12:31: Re: ACC-cannot see apps installed until restart computer???
- 04/21/18--12:54: Re: Charged more than previous months
- 04/21/18--13:28: Re: Upgrade without permission =theft
- 04/21/18--13:38: Re: ACC-cannot see apps installed until restart computer???
- 04/21/18--14:55: Re: CC Subscriber cannot upgrade cloud storage?
- 04/21/18--17:49: Re: ACC-cannot see apps installed until restart computer???
- 04/21/18--18:28: CC opens, but it won't display + Warning Triangle
- 04/21/18--20:20: Cannot login the creative cloud
- 04/21/18--22:05: Re: Cannot login the creative cloud
- 04/21/18--22:05: Re: CC opens, but it won't display + Warning Triangle
- 04/21/18--23:24: Re: Cannot login the creative cloud
- 04/21/18--23:25: Re: Cannot login the creative cloud
- 04/22/18--01:59: Premiere ProのDolby Codecインストールに関して
- 04/22/18--04:03: non riesco a scaricare si blocca ildownload
- 04/22/18--05:42: Kein Abo-Upgrade möglich
- 04/22/18--07:18: Re: Premiere ProのDolby Codecインストールに関して
- 04/22/18--07:19: Re: Premiere ProのDolby Codecインストールに関して
- 04/22/18--07:31: Re: Kein Abo-Upgrade möglich
- 04/22/18--07:33: Re: non riesco a scaricare si blocca ildownload
- 04/22/18--07:44: Re: Cannot login the creative cloud
- 04/22/18--08:01: Re: Cannot login the creative cloud
- 04/22/18--08:02: Re: Cannot login the creative cloud
- 04/22/18--07:58: Re: Cannot login the creative cloud [branched-kglad]
- 04/22/18--08:06: Re: Cannot login the creative cloud [branched-kglad]
- 04/22/18--08:17: Re: Cannot login the creative cloud
- 04/22/18--08:27: Re: CC opens, but it won't display + Warning Triangle
- 04/22/18--08:58: Re: CC opens, but it won't display + Warning Triangle
- 04/22/18--09:06: Re: CC opens, but it won't display + Warning Triangle
- 04/22/18--10:19: Use of Adobe product logos in personal website
- 04/22/18--10:51: Re: Use of Adobe product logos in personal website
- 04/22/18--11:23: Re: Use of Adobe product logos in personal website
- 04/22/18--12:13: Re: How to take advantage of non-profit pricing?
- 04/22/18--12:25: Kein erneutes Abo möglich ..
- 04/22/18--12:27: Re: CC opens, but it won't display + Warning Triangle
- 04/22/18--12:32: Re: ACC-cannot see apps installed until restart computer???
- 04/22/18--12:34: Re: ACC-cannot see apps installed until restart computer???
- 04/22/18--13:16: Re: Kein erneutes Abo möglich ..
- 04/22/18--13:17: Re: Kein erneutes Abo möglich ..
- 04/22/18--14:24: Re: Use of Adobe product logos in personal website
- 04/22/18--14:54: Re: Cannot login the creative cloud
- 04/22/18--15:36: Brush download
- 04/22/18--16:42: how many PCs can I use with one account?
- 04/22/18--17:00: node.exe causes security vulnerability
i assume you completely shutdown your computer and restarted and still saw that message. if you did that and saw that message, i can't explain it.
but i had a problem with the forums on 4/20 that i'd never encountered before: when trying to move messages, many forums (eg, photoshop, lr classic, lr cc etc) were not listed. many forums (eg, asian ones) were listed but none of the main ones that i use were listed.
i don't see how your original problem could be related but your p.s. issue may be related.
to change/manage your plan:
if that fails to help, using a browser that allows popups and cookies, contact adobe support during pst business hours by clicking here and, when available, click 'chat', http://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/global/service-ccm.html
to check another currency:
The country associated with your adobe id must match the store you purchase from and must match the payment address.
change country associated with adobe id - https://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/policy-pricing/change-country-associated-with-adobe-id .html
change currency - https://forums.adobe.com/thread/1999694
change store - http://www.adobe.com/store_selector/storeselector.html
change adobe.com website language - https://forums.adobe.com/thread/1999693
Kanika this has also happened to me as well.
6 months ago I was paying for Photoshop, and Premiere totaling to $30 a month.
I then upgraded to the All-Apps plan, which automatically cancelled my Photoshop subscription, but not my adobe premiere.
I called support, and they cancelled the adobe premiere, but they also, without my permission, or even telling me had upgraded me to All-Apps + Adobe Stock.
I was charged for 5 months without my knowledge, and when I contacted to support to deal with this, instead of refunding my money and switching me to the plan I wanted, they gave me All Apps + Adobe stock free for a certain amount of months, which would equal the same as me paying for the All-Apps for the rest of the year, but that leaves me out $150.
I have never used Adobe Stock and never will.
Miker is correct, this is theft and horribly outrageous for a big company like adobe.
Stuff like this is probably happens because support staff get a bonus when they upgrade, and possibly dinged when they make a cancellation.
What can I do about this, because contacting support by chat or phone does not seem to do anything, at least when I am unable to reach people that aren't third parties hired by adobe.
If you can point me in the right direction I would greatly appreciate it.
I agree that the p.s. issue is related. When this happened I could see why there are many who try to post a question but are unable to do so on the specific forums. Would be great to see why and what is the work-around issue. If we as ACPs are not able to do this how frustrating for the Adobe user.
Anyone have a clue?
I have the same problem. I have installed Adobe CC as the account was freely available in my company. When someone needed the account, the admin revoked my license, and invited the new user, and I haven't used Adobe products for a while.
Then I wanted to install Adobe CS6, which was successful, however when I started Photoshop, it checked my key which was fine, then an Adobe CC window kicked in, and it stayed forever there.
I read several suggestion about uninstalling Adobe CC which seemed logical, however with inactive subscription I was unable to open the CC app, to uninstall anything. When invoking the uninstall from the OS, it just opened the Adobe CC window, which told me that my subscription has expired (JFC, no one thought at Adobe that someone, who don't need the software, actually wants to uninstall it, with already expired subscription?).
Then I found the superb, command line tool called CC Cleaner (which is again a fine piece of software from Adobe), and with that, I purged everything.
This did not help, running the already installed CS6 told me that my subscription has expired (so the cleaner did not clean the connected CC Adobe ID), then I reinstalled CS6, which just won't start, just waiting at the Creative Cloud window with a big fat "Please wait for a moment..." message.
I know that CS6 was part of CC, but I don't care. I have payed for a software which I cannot use, because of some retarded software designer did not think of very lifelike scenario. Do I really need to download some pirated version of CS6 so I can use it? I already have a license which I paid for, so financially I'm not generating any loss for Adobe.
BUUUT it doesn't work for the Student/Teacher Accounts...
So by this logic I can get an approx. 60% discount on the crap storage plan that doesn't work with lightroom (I'm teaching my daughters digital photography, so this is critical) but as soon as I want the storage the discount is void?? I'm willing to pay 31.39/month for the extra 1TB plan, but I'm not willing to forego their Student discount altogether. Absolutely not!
I did this and the only options I have for LR CC, which I have already paid for, is "try" or "buy". How do I download apps on my second computer that are already paid for?
Have you signed in to the Cloud with the same Adobe ID that you use for your Lightroom CC Cloud plan?
that problem only lasted a few hours. some forum problems last weeks. eg, this page has been unable to load for about 1 month until it was fixed this week, https://forums.adobe.com/people/
but most (i think) problems users have with posting are due to their browser or a browser setting. using a different browser usually works for most users that have trouble postiing or viewing certain adobe pages.
So, I probably got the ADOBE CREATIVE SUITE about 4 months ago, around Christmas to be exact, and everything was working fine up until, I think late February Early Marchish when I was going to download some new products from the CREATIVE CLOUD application and it opens, but nothing is shown. It will open, but it won't display anything and the important message with a blue warning triangle displayed behind a grey background with white text underneath the triangle which, by the way, is too small for me to read. What is going on and how do I fix it?
I cannot enter the login section of creative cloud. What's the problem in it?
what exact problem are you seeing?
if you try to login and can't connect to adobe's servers, start here: http://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/policy-pricing/activation-network-issues.html
uninstall everything cc including preferences, https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/help/uninstall-remove-app.html
then uninstall the cc desktop app, https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/help/uninstall-creative-cloud-desktop-app.html
clean your computer of cc files per http://www.adobe.com/support/contact/cscleanertool.html
restart your computer (don't skip this)
reinstall the cc desktop app, https://creative.adobe.com/products/creative-cloud.
if you're unable to install the cc desktop app at this stage, use an administrator account (solution 4 here, https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/creative-cloud-missing-damaged.html)
use the desktop app to install your cc programs/trials
But i can't see any login bar or places
Also, the apps down after i can't see any login id bars
新しいMac book PROを購入し、今まで使用していたMacと同様にpremiere pro 2017をインストールし使用しようとしたところ
ciao a tutti...ogni volta che provo a scaricare photoshop la prova gratuita il download parte ma si blocca al 5% e non capisco perche...la prima volta sono riuscita a scaricarlo poi ho avuto un problema al computer e si e cancellato...adesso ho riprovato a scaricarlo piu volte ma niente
Ich möchte von meinem ID-Monatsabo auf das CC-Jahresabo umsteigen:
Dazu habe ich das ID-Monatsabo gekündigt:
Ein CC-Jahresabo ist trotzdem nicht möglich:
Sobald ich "Abo-Upgrade buchen" klicke, lande ich wieder in meinem Adobe-Konto - und nichts ist passiert!
Was mache ich falsch?
你可以尝试重新安装premiere pro 2017
if the link above fails to help, using a browser that allows popups and cookies, contact adobe support during pst business hours by clicking here and, when available, click 'chat', http://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/global/service-ccm.html
install the cc desktop app from here https://creative.adobe.com/products/creative-cloud and use it to install your adobe subscription and trial programs.
if that is what you're doing, confirm that you can connect to the secure adobe servers by reading, http://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/policy-pricing/activation-network-issues.html. can you see both logos?
install the cc desktop app from here https://creative.adobe.com/products/creative-cloud and use it to install your adobe subscription and trial programs.
if that's what you're using:
1. check your account to verify your subscription is what you expect and to verify your adobe id, https://accounts.adobe.com
2. sign out and then back in to your cc desktop application using the same adobe id used to verify your subscription: http://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/sign-in-out-creative-cloud-desktop-app.html
THIS DOES NOT WORK. If you Google this problem it is all over the internet and there are no solutions provided. Uninstall, reinstall, you name - nothing works. I want to cancel my order.
-or reply #1 in https://forums.adobe.com/thread/2023066 - includes Mon-Fri Chat link
I have the same problem. I want to cancel my order. THIS IS UNACCEPTABLE AND POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE.
these are user-to-user forums, not adobe customer service.
i'm not sure what problem the op was having so i'm not sure what problem you're having, but if you want help with that problem, can you explain what that problem is?
if you just want to cancel or contact adobe support, read message 1.
If you had already installed Adobe Creative Cloud desktop application , follow below mentioned steps:
Close all Adobe apps if running including Adobe Creative Cloud desktop app.
Press Windows button (located between Ctrl and Alt buttons) along with R button together at a time , you will get a run command window.
Type in below command and hit 'Enter' key.
It will open Appdata folder.
Then navigate to Local>Adobe>OOBE. Open OOBE folder and delete " Opm.db" file.
1) Right click on Finder icon and select "Go-To" Folder option.
2) You will get a text box, type-in below command and then hit 'Return' key.( " Do not miss ~ symbol " )
It will open User Library folder.
3)Then navigate to Application Support>Adobe>OOBE. Open OOBE folder and trash Opm.db file.
Once you had deleted Opm.db file , relaunch Adobe Creative Cloud desktop app and check.
If you need further assistance , please mentioned operating system and its version . Also the screenshot of Adobe Creative Cloud app where login option is not available will be helpful.
That’s the problem though, it will open, but it won’t let me do anything with CC, I can still use Photoshop, Premiere Pro, etc. I can’t download, install, or do anything with it And this is what it looks like by the way:
i can't read that. use a screenshot.
Can anybody please let me know the guidelines for using Adobe product logos in personal websites. My plan is to use the distinctive product logo in a skills section/page that i have on my website.
While i can have it just as text, a logo allows for quicker recognition and basically adds a splash of color and design to an otherwise drab page.
I do have a disclaimer on the page, and its relatively in a prominent position as well:
Disclaimer: All logos are respective trademarks of the associated owner organization or overseeing entity or person(s)
The official document at
has this information(on page 8):
You may not use any Adobe logo, such as the Adobe corporate logo or the triple-looped Adobe PDF or Acrobat logo, an Adobe product name in stylized form (i.e. logotype) or a company tagline, unless you have a specific license or other written permission from Adobe to use it — unauthorized use is strictly prohibited.
My interpretation(duh) is that i just cannot use these logos with getting prior written permission. So basically all those logos that i encounter on various websites have been added after express written permission had been provided or, perhaps, there is some leeway in usage cases like mine.
I thought id ask here before evaluating whether to request permission via any available official channels. Since it can be a hassle (its a large company and i suspect they get tons of emails many of which with much more important content than what my communication would have, and i expect the official response to be something on the lines of entering into a partnership program or something like that) i just may decide not to have it at all.
Not speaking in any official capacity at all & possibly even with incorrect understanding:
I believe earning one of many possible official certifications from Adobe is one way to gain the right to use their logo (or a specialized version thereof) on your web page. And even then you cannot just grab an image off the web, you have to get it directly from Adobe.
Think of it this way. In order to use their logo you would first have to obtain an image of it, which there is no legal way to do outside of getting it directly from Adobe. Any image you grab off the internet or anyplace other than directly from Adobe would be an illegally obtained image.
I would take a guess that the only exception would be the normal US copyright/trademark exceptions of using certain images for educational or journalistic purposes but even that is "iffy" and it's likely any organization who would qualify for those exceptions probably have an entire legal department to advise and defend them.
Having said all that I would not believe anything you hear from anybody unless that anybody is a representative of Adobe who is authorized to say boo.
Thanks for the response. Its as good an answer as i might get from official channels so i am marking it as answered.
My exact thoughts (though i didn't think about the possibility of an Adobe certification perhaps allowing for some easing in usage rights though, like you said, even thats a remote possibility if at all possible) and I just tried my luck in the off-chance that perhaps there was something that i missed. Having worked with corporate guidelines for a few clients -implementing solutions that had to pass through some rather sizeable guidelines and scrutinised to the pixel- i definitely get it.
My best bet would be the non-logo approach since requesting permission and the ensuing mail-chain would essentially be a waste of the Adobe representative's time for something as minor as a personal website.
I got this too. A minimum of two licenses means it would cost us $29.98 per month -- but I could just buy one license for $20.99/month. I am the only one that will use the Adobe Product of Interest (Dreamweaver) for an animal rescue group that is a 501(c)(3) recognized organization in Florida. We don't need two licenses and would not use the second license. Is there no way Adobe can grant the single license price of $14.99? I'd be ok with it running on only one computer if that helps.
They do: Legal subscription terms | Adobe.
This is the full text of the Annual contract, paid monthly paragraph (I highlighted the relevant part for you):
Service begins as soon as your initial payment is processed. You’ll be charged the rate stated at the time of purchase, plus applicable taxes (such as value added tax when the stated rate doesn’t include VAT), every month for the duration of your annual contract. If the applicable VAT rate (or other included tax or duty) changes during your one-year term, the tax-inclusive price will adjust accordingly. Your contract will renew automatically, on your annual renewal date, until you cancel. Renewal rates are subject to change, but you will be notified of any change in your rate with the option to cancel in accordance with these terms. If you cancel within 14 days of your initial order, you’ll be fully refunded. Should you cancel after 14 days, you’ll be charged 50% of your remaining contract obligation and your service will continue until the end of that month’s billing period. Cancellations can be made any time by visiting your Manage Account page* or by contacting Customer Support in your region.
People nowadays tend to agree to contracts blindly and not read their terms, and then complain when they discover they are being "punished" for terminating the contract early. There is really no excuse not to be aware of this information. It's publicly available, easy to find and not complicated or written in "legalese".
Guten Tag , vor ein paar Tagen habe ich das Jahren Abo der creative CLoud beendet da die Hardware nicht ausreichend war, nun kann ich diese nicht erneut abonieren da mir angezeigt wird es sei bereits eine auf diesem Konto aktiviert. Kennt jemand n paar Tipps und Tricks um mir weiter zu helfen?
using a browser that allows popups and cookies, contact adobe support during pst business hours by clicking here and, when available, click 'chat', http://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/global/service-ccm.html
my work-around worked as you are here! Many Thanks!
-or reply #1 in https://forums.adobe.com/thread/2023066 - includes Mon-Fri Chat link
Erstmal solltest du dich darum kümmern, ob das Abo schon als beendet erklärt wurde. Log dich in deinen Account ein - da sollte es ja stehen. Wird auch wirklich nichts mehr abgebucht? Sind noch Zahlungen fällig?
Du kannst dich auch an den Support wenden und bitten, dass das geklärt wird.
Als Notlösung kannst du auch eine weitere Adobe-ID anlegen und über diese bestellen.
Wow. For being a loyal customer since 2010, I am unduly charged and penalized "You'll be charged a US$77.59 cancellation fee (50% of your remaining annual contract)."..
Why doesn't ADOBE identify this upfront as I would never have used your services.
[Here is the list of all Adobe forums... https://forums.adobe.com/welcome]
[Comments is to ask about the operation of the Forum, not a specific program]
[Moved from the Comments forum to the Creative Cloud forum... Mod]
When you 'click to agree' to the subscription terms while buying a subscription, that means that you really do need to read BEFORE you buy a subscription
After how many number of words in fine hidden print?
On Sun, Apr 22, 2018 at 4:25 PM John T Smith <email@example.com>
What difference does it make which tools you use? I can honestly say no client has ever asked me which products I use to create print, images, animations, videos, or web development projects. The fact is I use many tools -- some from Adobe and some from competitors.
Been there. Done that. Nothing has worked. We had someone on chat earlier today - completely unsuccessful What shocks me is a company as big as Adobe and internationally present cannot have a simple solution for paying customers. I pretty much have no option at this point but to cancel my contract. I will of course be posting my lack of success on their Facebook and social networks as well as on the two blogs I own. This is completely unacceptable. In any case, thank you for the time you took to respond.
I have been told there are other online solutions for far less trouble and cost. Regards to all.
Adobe does not recognize my subscription!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I subscribe to Photoshop/Lightroom and have a "Single app." subscription to Acrobat DC but I when I try to download additional assets from Adobe Creative Cloud, my subscriptions is not recognized.
Adobe wants me to upgrade my subscription again!!!!!!!!!!! How do I fix this problem
I student in an university, I want to buy Adobe creative cloud supporting arabic language , but I have some questions:
1- I have two PCs with two different operating system
(laptop Macbook Pro - MacOS Sierra) (Desktop dell - windows 10)
how many PCs can I use with my account ? or I have to pay for two accounts ?
2- I have plan to change Desktop dell - windows 10 to iMac
am I need to pay more ? or I can use same account ?
node.exe causes security vulnerability. node.exe included with Creative Cloud downloaded 22/04/2018 causes security vulnerability in \CCXProcess\libs\node.exex and \CCLibrary\libs\node.exe. I have followed FAQ and cannot resolve issue.