- RSS Channel Showcase 7411224
- RSS Channel Showcase 5888707
- RSS Channel Showcase 5385667
- RSS Channel Showcase 2071437
Articles on this Page
- 01/18/18--14:35: _Re: Unable to downl...
- 01/18/18--14:48: _Re: Creative Cloud ...
- 01/18/18--14:50: _Re: Creative Cloud ...
- 01/09/18--14:00: _CC Apps Won't Open ...
- 01/18/18--15:05: _Re: CC Apps Won't O...
- 01/18/18--15:20: _Re: Hi, I want to c...
- 01/18/18--16:10: _premiere pro free t...
- 01/18/18--17:02: _Re: Creative Cloud ...
- 01/18/18--19:00: _Adobe Creative Suit...
- 01/18/18--19:09: _Re: Creative Cloud ...
- 01/18/18--20:18: _Re: Adobe Creative ...
- 01/18/18--20:19: _Re: premiere pro fr...
- 01/18/18--21:01: _Re: premiere pro fr...
- 01/18/18--21:18: _Re: premiere pro fr...
- 01/18/18--23:17: _Re: Why can't I can...
- 01/18/18--23:20: _2 factor login via ...
- 01/18/18--23:22: _Re: Why can't I can...
- 01/18/18--23:33: _Trial version in sp...
- 01/19/18--00:32: _Re: Trial version i...
- 01/18/18--19:43: _changing billing ad...
- 01/19/18--03:19: _Re: Adobe India GST...
- 01/19/18--03:30: _Re: Adobe India GST...
- 01/19/18--03:37: _Re: (LEGAL) WARNING...
- 01/19/18--03:57: _Re: changing billin...
- 01/19/18--06:04: _Re: Trial version i...
- 01/19/18--06:36: _Re: Trial version i...
- 01/19/18--06:53: _Re: 2 factor login ...
- 01/19/18--07:39: _Re: Creative Cloud ...
- 01/19/18--07:47: _Creative Cloud mark...
- 01/19/18--08:18: _Re: Trying to sign in
- 01/19/18--08:22: _Re: Creative Cloud ...
- 01/19/18--08:32: _Re: Annuler mon abo...
- 01/19/18--08:50: _eine indd-Lizenz fü...
- 01/19/18--09:15: _Re: eine indd-Lizen...
- 01/19/18--09:17: _Re: Creative Cloud ...
- 01/19/18--09:46: _Re: Lightroom Class...
- 01/19/18--09:56: _Re: Payment Methods
- 01/19/18--10:08: _Re: Lightroom Class...
- 01/19/18--10:20: _Re: eine indd-Lizen...
- 01/19/18--10:28: _Re: How to unsubscr...
- 01/19/18--10:48: _Re: Trial version i...
- 01/19/18--11:10: _Re: creative cloud ...
- 01/19/18--11:11: _Re: creative cloud ...
- 01/19/18--11:15: _Re: Can't cancel su...
- 01/19/18--11:17: _Re: The Creative Cl...
- 01/19/18--11:58: _Re: Trial version i...
- 01/19/18--12:38: _Re: Creative Cloud ...
- 01/19/18--12:41: _Re: Creative Cloud ...
- 01/19/18--12:44: _Using work creative...
- 01/19/18--12:53: _Re: Using work crea...
- 01/18/18--14:35: Re: Unable to download premiere to external drive
- 01/18/18--14:48: Re: Creative Cloud App question
- 01/18/18--14:50: Re: Creative Cloud App question
- 01/09/18--14:00: CC Apps Won't Open While On Public Network
- 01/18/18--15:05: Re: CC Apps Won't Open While On Public Network
- 01/18/18--16:10: premiere pro free trial wont open
- 01/18/18--17:02: Re: Creative Cloud App question
- 01/18/18--19:00: Adobe Creative Suite Cloud Issues
- 01/18/18--19:09: Re: Creative Cloud for Windows 7 computers
- 01/18/18--20:18: Re: Adobe Creative Suite Cloud Issues
- 01/18/18--20:19: Re: premiere pro free trial wont open
- 01/18/18--21:01: Re: premiere pro free trial wont open
- 01/18/18--21:18: Re: premiere pro free trial wont open
- 01/18/18--23:17: Re: Why can't I cancel my subscription?
- 01/18/18--23:22: Re: Why can't I cancel my subscription?
- 01/18/18--23:33: Trial version in spite of payment
- 01/19/18--00:32: Re: Trial version in spite of payment
- Sign out from the Adobe Creative Cloud desktop application (Sign in and sign out to activate Creative Cloud apps)
- Browse to the location: [System Drive]:\ProgramData\Adobe
- Rename the 'SLStore' folder to 'SLStore_old'
- Browse to the location: [System Drive]:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe
- Rename the 'SLCache' folder to 'SLCache_old'
- Sign in to the Adobe CC desktop app
- 01/18/18--19:43: changing billing address country for card
- 01/19/18--03:19: Re: Adobe India GST number
- 01/19/18--03:30: Re: Adobe India GST number
- 01/19/18--03:37: Re: (LEGAL) WARNING: Adobe India Users - Adobe's GSTID is invalid!
- 01/19/18--03:57: Re: changing billing address country for card
- 01/19/18--06:04: Re: Trial version in spite of payment
- 01/19/18--06:36: Re: Trial version in spite of payment
- 01/19/18--07:39: Re: Creative Cloud App question
- 01/19/18--07:47: Creative Cloud marked one user for "not renew" help!
- 01/19/18--08:18: Re: Trying to sign in
- 01/19/18--08:22: Re: Creative Cloud marked one user for "not renew" help!
- 01/19/18--08:32: Re: Annuler mon abonnement
- 01/19/18--08:50: eine indd-Lizenz für zwei Rechner
- 01/19/18--09:15: Re: eine indd-Lizenz für zwei Rechner
- 01/19/18--09:17: Re: Creative Cloud marked one user for "not renew" help!
- 01/19/18--09:46: Re: Lightroom Classic vs lightroom CC (2015)
- 01/19/18--09:56: Re: Payment Methods
- 01/19/18--10:08: Re: Lightroom Classic vs lightroom CC (2015)
- 01/19/18--10:20: Re: eine indd-Lizenz für zwei Rechner
- 01/19/18--10:28: Re: How to unsubscribe Adobe Creative Cloud.
- 01/19/18--10:48: Re: Trial version in spite of payment
- 01/19/18--11:10: Re: creative cloud access problem
- 01/19/18--11:11: Re: creative cloud access problem
- 01/19/18--11:15: Re: Can't cancel subscription
- 01/19/18--11:17: Re: The Creative Cloud Software Freezes & Crashes my Computer!
- 01/19/18--11:58: Re: Trial version in spite of payment
- 01/19/18--12:38: Re: Creative Cloud App question
- 01/19/18--12:41: Re: Creative Cloud App question
- 01/19/18--12:44: Using work creative cloud account but it doesn't work at home?
- 01/19/18--12:53: Re: Using work creative cloud account but it doesn't work at home?
Thanks, I was starting to suspect that after some more googling. Just hopeful it could work lol
Oh, that's why the redirect. Thanks.
I've been having issues in both Illy and InDesign for a long time now either crashing or endlessly hanging, and CC libraries not working.
I finally traced this issue to working on a public network. The moment I plug in my personal hotspot, programs and libraries open.
I'd love to know why I should not be able to use my Adobe CC products while on a public network.
Moving to Adobe Creative Cloud
don't have a cloud account want to delete my account completely
i downloaded the free trial for premiere pro but all it says is that it is "up to date" and will not let me start the free trial or open it up. the only options it gives me in the creative cloud is to view tutorials or uninstall premiere. if anyone knows how to fix this problem please let me know. thank you.
I called Adobe support and was surprised at how quick I was with a support agent.
I found out I can have my subscription without Adobe Creative Cloud. I will just have to check for updates and install them manually.
The support agent did want to know why I didn't want to use the CC App and I told him I just don't need everything in the app.
A few minutes of sharing my screen and he was finished.
Recently, I bought a new computer with good video card and all the stats to run my 3D applications, including products from Adobe. I'm using a student version of Adobe Creative Suite. So my issue began when I downloaded the program and started installing, it showed me an error about my monitor colours being defective. My whole monitor flickered black for few seconds and went back to normal. i couldn't detect any errors in windows system reports. My colours seem fine, and I didn't receive the error afterwards. Thought, today when updating creative cloud suite I had another screen black out and it's seriously worrying me!!! I don't have any issues using other programs, only with Adobe. I would appreciate if there are some solutions with this, or if I could detect the issue!
I'm receiving a message that says my OS (Windows 7) is no longer supported when I go to upgrade my CC subscription - but until I upgraded, everything ran just fine!! This is wasting my time and driving me crazy. Anybody know how to deal with this?
Do not count on Windows to be fully up to date when it comes to device drivers
Go to the vendor site to be sure you have an updated driver for your graphic adapter
•nVidia Driver Downloads http://www.nvidia.com/Download/index.aspx?lang=en-us
•ATI Driver Autodetect http://support.amd.com/en-us/download/auto-detect-tool
There are also intermittent reports that the newest driver is not always the best driver due to driver bugs or compatibility issues, so you MAY need to try an earlier driver version
That MAY be a false error that is hiding the actual problem... a 32bit computer
You MUST have a 64bit computer and operating system... what is your computer?
-Programs are not SUPPOSED to display or download if they will not install on your computer
It is a macbook.
Minimum System requirements for Cloud Programs... scroll down and check each program
Please check your personal message space in the forum. I have left a message.
Perhaps it works in the US, but it does not work for professionals who travel a lot, that the only way of having 2 factor authentication of an account is SMS / Text message.
I travel a lot. I buy a new SIM card with a lot af data every time I am in an Airport. I use iMessage, WhatsApp, Line, Skype for phone calls and messaging. I use e-mail. I use Lightroom CC for presenting photos for customers. I am one the move, but Adobe is still using phone numbers for getting the best security of my thousands of photos.
Please start thinking as a traveller and give your users more possibilites likes using Google or Duo Security. You don't have to make your own app for that. You already have too many.
There is no message showing?!?
I paid for the service. But what error? Looks like a free trial. But i have already paid
Need more help by chatting privately with the team.
Title changed by Moderator
Take a look here:
You can also try the following steps:
Hello I have followed the instructions online to change address and now want to change card billing country. It ells me to contact support but it wont let me contact support. Extremely frustrating. I want to change the card details from UK to HK and it will not let me. I have made sure the profile is HK so no idea what to do. I can not pay until it lets me change. PLease Help!
Whats their GST no? My invoice doesnt even mention the GSTID.
No it does, it says the Digital River Ireland GSTID is 9917IRL29003OSG, which is bogus.
So Adobe is collecting GST against a fraudulent GST No???
I find it incredible that Adobe / Digital River can charge GST using a fraudulent GSTIN.
(Google India seems to sorted it out, why cant Adobe. Hubris is my guess.)
Will complain on the GST link.
Appears unless one complains they're not going to take notice.
Sorry for the inconvenience caused to you. I am moving this query to Adobe Creative Cloud community as experts here will be able to assist you better and quick.
Meanwhile, just in case if you have not referred to the below links, please give it a try:
Please check your account to verify your subscription is what you expect and to verify your adobe id
If your account shows
a. your subscription is active,
1. sign out and then back in to your cc desktop application using the same adobe id above to verify your subscription: Learn how to activate and deactivate Creative Cloud apps
2. if that fails, Stop Adobe Creative Cloud from opening in trial mode after purchase
3. if that fails, using a browser that allows popups and cookies, contact adobe support during pst business hours by clicking here and, when available, click 'chat', Contact Customer Care
b. you have no subscription and you're paying for one
1. using a browser that allows popups and cookies, contact adobe support during pst business hours by clicking here and, when available, click 'chat', Contact Customer Care
i don't understand what was done different from my message 1, but if all's well that's what matters.
In Creative Cloud management I marked one user as to not renew but now after talking with the user they will be needing to use the Suite after the renewal date. I cannot find anyway to change it back to auto-renewal from "will expire on xx/xx/xxxx" ... I still have 3 weeks so it seems they would make it easy to change your mind.
Do I need to call or just wait for it to expire and then have to order it again?
"Opened uninstall Creative Cloud again, but this time selected repair and that did it!"
thanks!! this saved me!
Moving to Creative Cloud forum
Je ne suis qu'un ancien client qui a eu les mêmes problèmes que vous.
Mais je ne rapelle plus du détails des démarches (longues!) que j'ai du faire pour annuler mon abonnement.
Message du 18/01/18 18:16
De : "sandrinee86538281"
A : "Nicolas Brach"
Copie à :
Objet : Annuler mon abonnement
Annuler mon abonnement
created by sandrinee86538281 in Adobe Creative Cloud - View the full discussion
je souhaiterais annuler mon abonnement
If the reply above answers your question, please take a moment to mark this answer as correct by visiting: and clicking ‘Correct’ below the answer
Replies to this message go to everyone subscribed to this thread, not directly to the person who posted the message. To post a reply, either reply to this email or visit the message page:
Please note that the Adobe Forums do not accept email attachments. If you want to embed an image in your message please visit the thread in the forum and click the camera icon:
To unsubscribe from this thread, please visit the message page at , click "Following" at the top right, & "Stop Following"
Start a new discussion in Adobe Creative Cloud by email or at Adobe Community
For more information about maintaining your forum email notifications please go to https://forums.adobe.com/thread/1516624.
This email was sent by Adobe Community because you are a registered user.
You may unsubscribe instantly from Adobe Community, or adjust email frequency in your email preferences
habe mir indd als cloud Version auf meinem Bürorechner installiert und möchte die Version auch auf meinem privaten MacBook Pro nutzen. Meine Kollege meinte, mit einer Lizenz geht das. Wenn ich zu Hause den download-vorgang starten will soll ich ein neues Konto anlagen, da bereits eine Version auf diesem Konto läuft.
ich will nicht 2x bezahlen.
hat jemand ne Ahnung wie das geht?
Cloud License allows 2 activations at a time http://www.adobe.com/legal/licenses-terms.html
-Install on a 2nd computer http://forums.adobe.com/thread/1452292?tstart=0
-Windows or Mac does not matter... 2 on the same operating system, or 1 on each
-Two activations on one account MAY NOT be in use at the same time (note in the above license link)
-An individual account is for one person and may not be shared with anyone else
I presume you are talking about a TEAM account?
Team license links that may help
-team plans https://creative.adobe.com/plans?plan=team
-https://helpx.adobe.com/contact/creative-cloud-teams.html for Team help
-manage your team account https://forums.adobe.com/thread/2107090
If you can't find help in the above, you will need to contact chat
Chat help: Mon - Fri 5am - 7pm (US Pacific Time) <=== NOTE DAYS AND TIME
Be sure to remain signed in with your Adobe ID before accessing the link below
Creative Cloud support (all Creative Cloud customer service issues)
Creative cloud updated automatically today and Lightroom Classic CC appeared !
Don't really understand but I got it ! ;-)
Hey I am from pakistan and can anyone tell me what is the payment method in adobe.com for contributor?
I am a selling vectors on adobe.com and making money now how can I withdraw my money? Paypal? banking method? Payoneer Master card? Skrill or something else?
that makes sense.
Sie können das Program mit dem gleichen Konto auch auf Ihrem privaten MacBook Pro installieren. Sie können es nur nicht auf dem Büro PC und Ihrem MacBook Pro gleichzeitig nutzen!
У меня не получилось отменить подписку, помогите пожалуйста! Мой аккаунт firstname.lastname@example.org
Could you please help us understand more? What happens when you try to access Creative Cloud?
You may also Contact Customer Care for help and support.
Feel free to update the thread for more questions.
As I understand you are not receiving the verification email, did you check the spam or junk folder?
I see you have an Adobe account under the same email as with forums, however, there is no active subscription under this ID.
Is there a different ID that you are using? How much amount are you being charged? Could you please send us the other ID is a private message so that we can check what can be done?
As you mentioned that your machine freezes when an app is opened. Which Adobe application are you referring to?
Since when have you been facing this issue? Any significant changes made to your machine after which you are facing this?
We will be needing a few more details to help you. You may also Contact Customer Care for help and support.
Feel free to update the thread for more questions.
I see you have an active Lightroom (1TB) subscription under the same ID as with forums. There is no other active subscription under this ID. Please make sure you are signed in with the correct Adobe ID. Also please follow the steps shared in the link: Stop Creative Cloud from reverting to trial mode
Hope this helps! Feel free to update the thread for more questions.
I watched what he did but he went to fast to figure out any difference. It was working great yesterday evening and this morning.
Now I just tried to launch it and it went back to the error message about reinstalling Application Manager.
I've had enough. I'm way behind on my designs for Valentines Day so that's probably over for me to get any advertising up for some of my work.
I did get an email from someone saying to give them my phone number so someone could contact me. Adobe already has my phone number.
I'm going to my account and see just how hard it will be to cancel my subscription. I sure hope that's easier than getting the Creative Cloud App off my computer and Illustrator running smoothly.
the phone number email is a scam. don't reply.
adobe support doesn't use phone/skype.
Hi, i am using the same creative cloud account that i use at work, however photoshop and illustrator won't work on my mac at home. It is an old mac (2007) so it will only download 2014 illustrator and photoshop, but when i try to open the programmes it says that my trials have finished, but we are not using a trial at work, we have paid for full use of the programmes.